One of the most critical parts of business operations is ensuring business continuity. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.