The health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority, so we want to take a moment to update you about the steps our company is taking to address our shared health and safety concerns in response to the Coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19).
As you may know, COVID-19 can be spread by coughing, sneezing and through close contact with an infected person or an object carrying the virus.
Here’s what Paul Davis Restoration is doing to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. And what you can expect when our Paul Davis Team Members come to your property
- Our office and company vehicles are cleaned with EPA-registered sanitizing products
- Employees who feel sick are encouraged to stay home
- Employees are asked to frequently hand-wash for at least 20 seconds at a time
- Our employees will respectfully decline physical contact with customers, vendors, and subcontractors
- If anyone at your property is symptomatic, please notify a Paul Davis Representative. Options exist for these circumstances, including postponement and cancelation.
Paul Davis Restoration is diligent in our efforts to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Thank you for partnering with us in this effort